- Stop driving.
Make sure there are no injuries. If you aren’t sure, call for emergency help right away.
- Call the police.
Even if it is a minor collision, call the police to file a report.
- Exchange information with the other DRIVER.
Contact information with everyone involved including:
Name, Address, Email and Phone Number.
- Exchange vehicle information.
Insurance Carrier & Policy Number, License Plate Number, Year, Make, Model, State
- Gather information from any witnesses at the scene.
Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email
- Take pictures.
Use your cell phone to take pictures of all vehicles involved at the time of the accident.
- If a police officer is present:
Make sure the officer gives you a police information slip that includes his or her name, precinct information and the precinct phone number.
- Call the Base/Office IMMEDIATELY
(718) 392-4600 ex. 1 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(718) 392-4600 ex. 2 or email@example.com
(718) 392-4600 ex. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(718) 392-4600 ex. 4 or email@example.com
(718) 392-4600 ex. 5 or firstname.lastname@example.org